Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator - Inflatable Seal – BioVap™ (HPI-IS-BVP)
Optimized Solution for Sterile/Aseptic Applications
The Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator – Inflatable Seal - BioVap™ Model (HPI-IS-BVP) ensures the isolation of a product/process while providing the required ISO Class 5 / Grade A environment.
HPI-IS-BVP is equipped with inflatable seals and automated dampers. As standard, the standard unit is fully integrated with both the auto-pressure hold testing and BioVap™ (hydrogen peroxide biodecontamination system with H2O2 sensors and catalytic converter).
Integration of Esco BioVap™ allows both master and independent biodecontamination process of main chamber and pass-through chambers (PTCs). This improved design facilitates ease of isolation control especially during pressure decay testing and bio-decontamination process.
This model can be adjusted on-site to operate in positive or negative pressure regime. It is also available in recirculating or total exhaust configuration.
- Aseptic and/or Potent Compounding
- Pharmacy Compounding
- Sterility Testing
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Peptide Production
- Biosafety Facility Level 3 or 4
- Benchtop/Small-scale Aseptic Formulation and Filling
- Small-scale Potent Material Handling
- R&D and Clinical Trials
- This model is capable of expanding up to 3 modules of 2-glove main chamber with 2 modules of pass-through chamber (left and right).
- Capable of automated pressure hold testing (APHT) and biodecontamination with log 6 reduction in bioburden.
- HEPA (H14) filter (as per EN 1822) with a typical efficiency of > 99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 microns; provide superior ISO Class 5 air cleanliness as per ISO 14644-1.
- Containment enclosure classification: Class 2 as per ISO 10648-2.
- Electromagnetic interlocking doors with time delay effect ensures safety and containment during material transfer.
* With built-in air compressor to support inflatable seals in the window and dampers, and the BioVap™ biodecontamination system.
Single Pass/Total Exhaust Configuration
- Available in Recirculating or Total Exhaust configuration
- Integration of a side-mounted CO2 Incubator
- Glove Leak Tester
Glove Port sizes
- 300 x 300 mm
- 300 x 200 mm
- CCTV integration
- Access to rear view monitor system
- Addition of sterility test pump
- Mechanical integration of viable/non-viable particle monitoring (with separate software)