Containment Barrier Isolator - Class III Biosafety Cabinet
Your Practical Solution to cGMP Compliance
Containment Barrier Isolator - Class III Biosafety Cabinet (CBI-3) offers the highest level of operator, product, and environmental protection from infectious/biohazardous aerosols and is suitable for microbiological work with agents assigned to biosafety levels 1,2,3, or 4. It is designed for an absolute level of containment, it is frequently used for work involving the deadliest biohazards, bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms.
CBI-III is configured to operate at a minimum of -125 Pa to provide adequate containment for handling highly pathogenic and lethal biological agents.
- Laboratory containment for handling biological agents of up to level 4
- Virus and vaccine production
- Cell Processing
- Research and development
- Fully welded Stainless steel 316L internal chambers with Stainless steel 304 external housing
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors permits materials transfer without risk of contamination
- Single-piece, leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.