Cytoculture™ Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets
The Esco Cytoculture Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet is the premium solution for cytotoxic/antineoplastic drug processing, providing the highest level of patient, pharmacist and environmental protection. This revolutionary product builds on Esco’s experience of more than 20 years as a global leader in biological safety containment technology.
The unique demands of handling and preparing cytotoxic drugs for use in chemotherapy require a specialized cabinet. As cytotoxic drugs cannot be inactivated by chemical decontamination, Class II biosafety cabinets should not be used. With this in mind, Esco has developed a highly specialized range of cabinets designed especially for handling these potentially dangerous drugs.
- Safe filter changing
- Safer dual exhaust filters
- HPA certified to EN 12469
- Sentinel™ Microprocessor controller supervises all functions.
- Meets the requirements of the European Std. EN 12469 for microbiological safety cabinets.
- Provides you with the highest level of operator safety to protect you and your personnel from the hazardous compounds used in cytotoxic drugs.
- Motorized sash helps simplify transfer of materials into the work zone.
- Highest level of cleanliness within the work zone for patient safety and product cleanliness.
- Esco antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces.
- Dual long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust airflow.
- Additional secondary HEPA exhaust filter.
- Spacious knee room maximizes operator comfort, 245mm (9.6") inward.
- Available in 1.2 and 1.8 m models (4' and 6').