Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator (HPI-G3)
The Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required for sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure. This equipment provides a comprehensive range of personnel and product protection in addition to the surrounding work areas and the environment.
- Pharmacy Compounding (Chemotherapy/TPN)
- Small-scale Potent Material Handling
- Aseptic Processing
- Research and Development
- Cell processing
- ULPA filters with a typical efficiency of 99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 microns provide superior ISO Class 5 air cleanliness.
- Sentinel Gold™ Microprocessor Control System supervises all functions and monitors airflow and pressures in real-time.
- Safe glove change permits zero risk of contaminating the work zone or environment
- Robust construction and enhanced safety features qualify the Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator for the most demanding laboratory applications. The isolator is fully assembled and ready to install and operate when shipped.
- Ergonomically angled front gloveports improving reach and comfort.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Sharps disposal system and adjustable hydraulic stand are available as options.