Containment Barrier Isolator - Hybird (Convertible Class III/Class I Biosafety Cabinet)
Your Practical Solution to cGMP Compliance
Containment Barrier Isolator - Convertible Class III/Class I Biosafety Cabinet (CBI-H) builds on Esco Pharma's success of CBI-III. It allows operators to work via a removable glove visor to convert the cabinet and function as a Class III or a Class I Biosafety Cabinet as per EN 12469 standards. In BSC Class III mode, the operator works through a glove port attached to a removable panel. It can be converted to a BSC Class I by removing the closure panel and attaching a blanking plate over the inlet HEPA filter.
To ensure maximum performance, commissioning and preventive maintenance of the cabinet must be done in both modes.
- Laboratory containment for handling biological agents of up to level 4
- Virus and vaccine production
- Cell Processing
- Research and development
- Fully welded Stainless steel 316L internal chambers with Stainless steel 304 external housing
- Designed to operate as a Class III BSC to Class IIII BSC or as Class I BSC.
- In Class III BSC mode, access to the work zone is through the gloves/gauntlets set into a removable panel.
- Converted to Class I BSC by removing the panel and closing the air inlets on both sides.
- Easy to clean inside and out; easy to maintain.